On October 20th the BHS Freshman Football Teams will once again collect new and gently used Winter Coats in support of the annual Barrington Giving Day. Donations will be accepted at all the BHS home games. Please support those in need in our local area. Please consider volunteering your time to assist the boys in making this annual and worthwhile tradition a success!
Volunteer information will be sent soon - keep an eye on your emails!
THE 2017 IHSA FOOTBALL PLAYOFF PAIRING IS UPON US. VARSITY PLAYERS: JOIN US AT THE ANNUAL VARSITY PAIRING PARTY . CHECK YOUR EMAILS FOR INVITE INFORMATION. RSVP'S REQUIRED.
FAMILIES AND FANS TUNE IN LIVE SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21ST!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
FREE - LIFE SAVING TEST - FREE - LIFE SAVING TEST - FREE
Young Hearts for Life is excited to be back at Barrington High School on December 7th to screen all students for heart conditions which could lead to Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD).
WHY HAVE YOUR CHILD GET AN ECG????
* 60 Young adults die each week from SCD. Often the first symptom is death.
* Sports physicals will only detect 4% of students at risk for SCD. ECGs may detect 70% of students at risk for SCD.
* This test is painless, quick, and FREE
* This test would normally cost you $75-150.
* Results are only shared with parents
* Specially trained Cardiologists on-site for screening
Don't pass up this chance to have your child screened. Sign up today at www.YH4L.org
I think Barrington JV's undefeated record will survive. The Broncos lead Schaumburg 35-0 at the half. Go Broncos!
Barrington High School Quarterback Club
616 W. Main St.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 766 Barrington, IL 60011
Please contact us for more information on how to become a sponsor of the BHS Football Program.